PRAISE REPORT!!!

As some of you know Keith and I have really been struggling in many areas in our life. Keith has really been discouraged, beyond discrouraged. I really don't know what you would call it. Anyway, he wouldn't even go to church with me yesterday. He said he just needed to be by himself. So he left out on his trip.

He called me about 9:30 last night (Sunday night), and he was crying and laughing at the same time. Well, I knew God had done something big. He said he had talked to God off and on all day as he was driving to Indiana. He said that when he got to the truck stop where he was going to spend the night and he was getting ready to eat and go to bed, he got down on his knees and began praying. He told God that he didn't care what it meant or basically what it took from our lives, he just wanted to be in God's will and he need filled with the Holy Spirit because he was empty. He told God that he was just gonna' have to "show him."

Well, God did! He said that the Holy Spirit hit him like a bolt of ligntning. He was slain in the spirit for quite a while. He said he hadn't felt that kind of move of the spirit since he was a kid. I'm sure he moved the truck when he fell and he was making all kids of noises. There is no telling what the drivers of the trucks on either side of him were thinking, but for one of the few times in his life, he didn't care. He was in that spiritual realm that we all long to be, but many of us have yet to get.

I talked to him for about an hour and most of the time he was just crying, laughing and praising God. It was awesome!!! I told Keith when he left yesterday morning that God was trying to get our attention. I reminded him of that last night, and he said that God definitely got his attention. I long for the time when God finally gets my attention like that.

I just wanted to share one more temendous thing God has done for our family. And, it's not just for Keith. It's for you and me, too. From what I hear, many of you found that out at the service at church last night. I'm sure there will be something giving praise to God on the church Blog about that so look for the deails at http://www.aplacefornewbeginnings.blogspot.com/.

God is AWESOME!!! And he's right on time. I love Him more and more every day.

Love and prayers,
Tina

No comments: