Prayer Requests

Please pray for:

Karen Sullivan (A friend of my friend/church member Cindy Townsend)...she is having some problems at home and work. She is a Christian but her family members are not. She senses evil in her home and may possibly be depressed.

Michelle Williams' (church member) Dad is having minor surgery today. He has a history of heart problems so it causes a little concern any time he needs to be sedated.

Marge Ahlgrim friend/church member had minor surgery yesterday and has a lot of family troubles/stresses. She is elderly and doesn't need the extra stress, but you know how families can be!

And my sister, Dawn. She is really having a hard time emotionally. Some of you may know that she rescues animals for a living. Well, a kitten she'd been caring for 24/7 since he was 2 days old died Monday after 7 weeks. She had resuscitated him, gave him a blood transfusion, etc. Even named him Lazarus.

And as petty as this sounds to some of you, it is very real, and very painful to her. (And to me as her sister, someone who loves her and feels her pain.) A couple of my sisters in Christ laughed Monday night when I told them and it hurt me. And the irony is, we had JUST that moment finished a devotional on not judging others.

Today is the first time I've talked to Dawn since Monday and she doesn't know if she can take any more. She hasn't felt a void like this since our mother died...it will be 5 years on August 7th. So please don't blow off this small, seemingly insignificant request.

I know the past couple of days have been a barrage of requests, but when people ask me to pray and to ask others to pray, I share those requests. These needs are real to people. So forgive me for all the emails.

With Love & Appreciation, Kristine

No comments: