PRAISE REPORT

I e-mailed you yesterday about my son getting hurt on the playground at school. Kenny took him to the doctor and there was a piece of bone that was broken off at the end of his elbow. Kenny took him to the doctor today and these are the results:

HE WAS HEALED.......GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny called and said that there was nothing showing on the X-Ray's that the doctor took today. The doctor told him that he could play football or do whatever he wanted to do. He was healed.

Last night, Colton told me that he prayed that the Lord would heal him. He said, "you know when you pray and you have a feeling come over you that you are healed?, well, I have that feeling that the Lord has healed me".

Colton knew and I just wanted you all to know. Thanks so much for the prayers.
I love you all. Sherry

No comments: