URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

As some of you know, Martha was hospitalized last week. She is not doing well. They ran that test to see how well and if the treatments were doing any good.

Nina called me just a few minutes ago, terribly upset. Martha was at Winfield meeting with her cancer doctor there. The cancer has spread and grown tremendously, almost overtaking her liver also. They are undecided what to do. Whether to continue the treatments, or to discontinue them.

This family has gone through an awful lot in the past 6 months. We need to pray and believe for a miracle healing in Martha's body. I believe Martha's life is right with God and she is ready to go.

I had intended to be at the Women's ministry meeting tonight, however, I feel the need to be with Martha and Nina. If any of you would like to stop by and pray with Martha and Nina, I KNOW they would love this. If you would like to come as a group after the meeting, that would be wonderful.

Martha is a very dear dear friend to me, and I know she believes in the power of prayer. So please keep her and Nina and Burt in your prayers.

Love to all,
Nancy

No comments: